Terms & Conditions
You enter into a legal rental contract with Timeout Villas by making a reservation and agree to and are bound by the following terms and conditions of Timeout Villas:
Terms and Conditions of Rental
- This rental agreement contains the standard terms and conditions for all property rentals for Guests.
- If there is any existing damage to the property or other noticeable circumstances, I must notify Timeout Villas within two (2) hours of arrival.
- I accept that I am liable for any damages to the property, décor, or contents experienced during my stay, including the expense of relocating belongings to another property, breakage, or any extra cleaning charges incurred during my stay.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- A 20% payment is needed if the reservation is booked more than 45 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- The final balance is due 45-60 days before the arrival date. Unless additional payment arrangements have been arranged, the final payment will be billed to your credit card on file.
- A security deposit, which is only needed for specific properties in Reunion Resort, is used to cover any damage, breakage, or loss of the home’s contents. Once Timeout Villas has completed its inventory and occupancy report, the security deposit, less any such costs, will be reimbursed to the Guest. Refunds will be processed 7-10 business days following the check-out date of the guests. Guests are responsible for any damage or loss to the holiday homes that occurs during their stay.
Property Occupancy Terms
- According to Florida State Law, occupancy may not exceed the legal maximum for each house. The maximum occupancy does not include children under the age of three.
- The property is exclusively available for general vacation usage. Vacation rentals may not be used for large-scale events or group gatherings. Only the guests whose names appear on the Rental Agreement are permitted to remain in the house. Any Guest who hosts parties or group meetings in the residence, or who exceeds the number of approved Guests, shall be removed without return.
- The guest agrees to obey all HOA association regulations, including but not limited to a quiet time from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., parking restrictions, and a no-events policy. It should be noted that resort HOAs are manned and gated around the clock to regulate resort access.
- If any law or ordinance is broken during the rental time, or the property is utilized for an immoral purpose, occupancy will be canceled immediately and without compensation.
- The Guest making the reservation must be at least 25 years old and must occupy the rental property for the whole duration of the stay booked.
- The reservation is approved and confirmed for the number of Guests specified in the initial request and/or on the listed Rental Agreement. Timeout Villas retains the right to cancel the appointment if more Guests are added to the reservation without prior authorization or if a house is over-occupied.
Last Minute Reservation
For reservations made within 30 days before arrival, the following will be needed. These measures may also be required for any reservation, regardless of the processed date.
Guests coming within 30 days of the process date must check in at the Timeout Villas office during business hours. The credit or debit card used, as well as a valid driver’s license or passport, must be shown during check-in at the Timeout Villas Office.
The name on all papers, credit/debit card being used, photo ID, and billing statement MUST MATCH the name of the lead guest on the reservation making the payment.
- To prevent the use of stolen credit cards or credit card fraud, all last-minute reservations made within 30 days before arrival will be subject to rigorous regulation.
- The visitor making the reservation must be at least 25 years old and must stay at the rental property for the whole duration of the reservation.
- The reservation must be made in the same name as the credit or debit card used to pay for it.
- To safeguard the property from harm, a security deposit may be requested. If there is no extra cleaning, breakage, or damage to the premises, the security deposit will be reimbursed within 7 days of departure.
Double-Booking and Last-Minute Cancellation Remedy
- The only option for cancellations or double booking is a full refund. TimeOut Villas assumes no other remedy or legal action.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
- At Timeout Villas, all reservations are subject to an Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) cost.
- The cost of Accidental Damage Protection is not returnable.
- For condominiums and townhomes, the value of the damage protection is up to $1,000.
- The damage protection may cost up to $1,500 for homes.
- When notified to Timeout Villas within 24 hours of the occurrence, accidental or unintentional damage is covered by the Accidental Damage Protection cost.
- Any unreported damage discovered by Timeout Villas will be the entire responsibility of the guest, and the Accidental Damage Protection will become worthless upon the guest’s departure.
- All damage-related fees will be entirely the responsibility of the guest and charged to the registered credit card.
- Timeout Villas retains the right to use any legal means at its disposal to demand payment from the Guest if the latter refuses to pay any sums outstanding for property damages.
- Intentional damage, theft, or intentional damage are not covered and will incur extra charges for the guest as well as potential legal action.
- This plan is not an insurance policy; it is offered and managed by Timeout Villas.
- All reservation deposits are non-refundable, which is 20% of the reservation total
- The following penalty costs, which are percentages of the entire cost of the reservation, apply to all cancellations and must be submitted in writing:
- Please review the specific details listed below since the cancellation policy differs by property:
- All reservation deposits, which represent 20% of the total reservation price, are refundable.
- The following refund percentages, based on the total reservation price, apply to all cancellations that are submitted in writing:
- 100% from the time of initial booking until 60 days before the arrival date
- 50% if you cancel more than 30 days before your arrival
- 0% if the cancellation is made fewer than 30 days away from the arrival date.
- For other Homes:
- A reservation deposit equal to 20% of the total reservation cost is required and is refundable.
- The following refund percentages, based on the entire cost of the reservation, apply to all cancellations that must be submitted in writing:
- 70% if canceled before the arrival date, 100% from the time of the first booking
- 50% if canceled more than 14 days before the delivery date
- 0% if there are fewer than 14 days until the arrival date
- The visitor makes a specific property reservation for particular dates. Since changing the dates or the property would effectively cancel the initial reservation, the cancellation policy would be in effect.
- The cancellation policy will apply to the nights that have been canceled if the length of the stay is cut short from the initial dates.
- All funds will be lost if the agreement is terminated because the balance wasn’t paid by the deadline.
- No matter the situation, Timeout Villas regrets that they are unable to waive any of the aforementioned cancellation fees. For your trip to Florida, please take into account trip insurance against unplanned cancellations.
Optional Travel Insurance
- Travel insurance covers risks that are incidental to planned travel, such as sickness, accidental injury, or death of you, a family member, or a traveling companion, as well as delays due to weather or other natural disasters, changes in employment that are unexpected, and many other reasons that are more specifically covered.
- Additionally, for an extra fee, you may pick the optional CFAR benefit, which, in the event of a cancellation for any reason not covered by normal travel insurance, will reimburse up to 60% of pre-paid non-refundable expenses.
- When you incorporate the optional CFAR benefits, the cost of the coverage increases to 10.8% of the total amount of your reservation invoice from the usual travel insurance cost of 7%. After 15 days after policy acquisition, the premium payable for travel insurance is often non-refundable.
- Due to storm activities, Timeout Villas does not grant refunds or reschedule reservations. We highly advise you to get travel insurance at the time of booking if you are concerned about the potential interruption, cancellation, or delay of your trip due to tropical events.
- August through October are typically the months with the most tropical activity.
- The cost of travel insurance, which offers thorough cancellation and interruption coverage and can protect you not only in the case of weather-related disasters but also for unexpected crises, is 7% of the entire cost of your reservation.
- Rental Guardian offers a travel insurance policy.
Reservation General Terms and Conditions
- At any time, smoking is not permitted in any of the properties that Timeout Villas manages. If a guest is discovered to have smoked within the property, they will be notified and advised of any fees associated with cleaning and deodorizing the property and any of the goods inside (i.e carpets, furniture, window treatments, etc). The credit card used to make the reservation will be charged with these fees.
- Pets are never allowed in any of the properties that Timeout Villas manages. It is suggested that pet owners leave their animals at another facility for the duration of their visit. Any loss or harm to a pet while a guest is at the home, as well as any legal action taken by third parties against the pet or pet owner, are not the responsibility of Timeout Villas.
- On the website(s), all property descriptions are provided in good faith. The property’s owner(s) and Timeout Villas assume no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions.
- The visitor acknowledges that the rental period shall start and conclude on the days specified in the rental agreement and booking.
- It is completely forbidden to live in an RV camper, an enclosed trailer, or a tent on the property.
- Both the property and the Rental Agreement cannot be rented or assigned to a third party. No locks need to be removed, modified, or added.
- Permission to use the property is now provided to the visitor. By using the premises, the Guest recognizes and accepts that no tenancy has been formed in accordance with Chapter 83 of the Florida Statutes.
- Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall be handled only by binding arbitration in Osceola County, Florida, in accordance with Florida Law and the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The State of Florida shall have exclusive personal jurisdiction, and each party shall bear its own legal expenses and costs.
- We will try our utmost to find any personal items that a visitor leaves behind in the holiday rental home (s).
- Any and all losses are not the responsibility of Timeout Villas. The guest will be informed if the item is located and given the contact information of a nearby business that specializes in collecting and sending package deliveries along with the item’s location. The Guest is in charge of making all arrangements for collection and paying any fees.
- 4:00 PM is the time to check-in.
- For your convenience, the building will feature an electronic lock. Once your rental agreement has been signed and the last payment has been received, you will receive this code.
- Upon receipt of the rental agreement and full payment for your reservation, 30 days before the date of arrival. The Guest Rental Voucher, which includes detailed driving instructions and the keyless access door code for your admission into your holiday home, will be emailed to you by Timeout Villas. Check-in time is 4:00 PM, at which point this code will go into effect.
- Before 10:00 AM, you must check out. You are not expected to wash the dishes, clean the house, or wash the linens. If the house is left in a state that necessitates extensive or further cleaning, there will be an additional cleaning cost.
- You have to remove your garbage on the days that are specified on the property.
- The departing guest agrees to pay damages and costs incurred by Timeout Villas, including but not limited to moving the incoming guest to another home, if the guest fails to check out of the home by 10:00 AM without a late check-out arrangement, preventing Timeout Villas from cleaning and preparing the home for the next arriving guest that day. If the residence does not have another guest’s arrival schedule, a late check-out can be arranged for an extra cost. This choice cannot be made on the day of departure and must be made in advance.
- The cost of a reservation will include an extra cost for an optional amenity which is pool/spa heat.
- For a daily fee that varies for each residence, pool/spa heat can be added to a reservation.
- You must pay for pool/spa heat for your period of stay.
- The heater is turned on 24 hours before the guests’ check-in date when they desire pool or spa heat, and it operates for around 8 hours each day.
- Heaters for pools and spas run on a timer that is programmed to turn on in the morning and turn off in the evening.
Basis of Rental
- The Rental Agreement’s dates and timings for the start and conclusion of the Rental period are agreed upon by the Guest and Timeout Villas.
- An independent management business, Timeout Villas, oversees privately owned, individual rental houses located within resorts. Access to any Reunion Resort amenities, including but not limited to swimming pools, golf courses, fitness centers, tennis courts, and restaurants, cannot and is not guaranteed by Timeout Villas. The visitor agrees that Timeout Villas is not responsible if the use of any of these Reunion Resort features is prohibited due to upkeep, hotel regulations, or other factors.
- For late arrivals, early departures, or days not utilized on your rental property reservation, there will be no reimbursements granted.
- A full set of kitchen appliances, including a stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, plates, glasses, utensils, linens, and towels, are included in every residence. A full-size washer and dryer, iron, ironing board, and hairdryer are also provided with each rental. Although there are bath and hand towels available, you might wish to bring your own beach towels and washcloths because the property may not always have these items available.
- Recognize that holiday houses are self-catering facilities. Toilet paper, starting soap, and trash bags are all included amenities from Timeout Villas. It is the Guest’s duty to restock these supplies after they are consumed.
- In order to address any issues that may arise at the rental property, either before the guest’s arrival or during the rental time, Timeout Villas commits to the following Service Level.
- Any issues that crop up during the rental period but are not emergencies in the eyes of Timeout Villas will be fixed either during or after the rental period, depending on the severity of the issue and at Timeout Villas’ sole discretion.
- Please contact our office if you have any issues with the vacation property.
- Without giving prior notice, Timeout Villas and/or its agents are permitted to access the property whenever necessary for the safety and/or upkeep of the property. Timeout Villas shall wherever feasible, notify the guests in advance of such admission.
Price Match Guarantee
- Under the following conditions, Timeout Villas warrants that the rates for its homes on its website will be the lowest publicly accessible rates:
- The rate must be for the exact same home, the same dates, and the same amenities offered by Timeout Villas.
- Quotes with USD currency prices are covered by the price match guarantee.
- In the event that the claim form is legitimate, the pricing for the Timeout Villas reservation will be changed to reflect the modification. Prior to taxes and fees, the price will be reflected in the matching rate.
- In the event of a disagreement, Timeout Villas shall have the exclusive discretion to decide whether any claim is valid.
- The parameters of the Price Match Guarantee are subject to change or withdrawal at any moment by Timeout Villas.
Limitation of Liability
- The guest uses the community and house facilities at their own risk. When utilizing the stairs, elevators, showers, restrooms, and walkways, visitors should use caution. The homeowner(s) and Timeout Villas assume no responsibility for any physical harm, illness, or loss and are not to be held accountable for the safety of any visitors or members of their party.
- Before obtaining a signed and legal Rental Agreement and full payment of the Rental, Timeout Villas and/or the Owner do not give the Guest the actual address of the property. A Rental Voucher with the property address and all other details required for the guest’s arrival will then be emailed to the guest.
- Equipment failures and/or services provided by Timeout Villas and/or the Owner are not covered by their liability policy. The guest must notify Timeout Villas of any equipment breakdown within one (1) business day so that Timeout Villas can decide whether to fix it.
- During the rental time, Timeout Villas and/or the Owner do not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal items of the Guest inside the Property. If a guest’s belongings are lost or stolen, the guest should immediately notify the relevant authorities before getting in touch with Timeout Villas to report the things.
- The visitor is responsible for making sure that kids are always watched over. Timeout Villas policy is that no kid under the age of 18 should ever be left alone in the rental house throughout the rental duration.
- The use of games, toys, baby gear, strollers, and rental cribs is the guests’ own responsibility.
- The guest is aware that there is no lifeguard on duty and that it is their responsibility to take all necessary precautions when using the pool because that is how the rental property is to be used. No youngster in the group or adult non-swimmer will use the pool without sufficient adult supervision or under the guidance of a strong swimmer; diving, horseplay, and running around the pool area are banned. Any issues with the pool alarms or pool safety fence must be reported right away by the visitor. All visitors recognize and acknowledge that neither the property owner nor Timeout Villas can take any liability for any accident or illness that may occur while visitors are on the property.
- The Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, Chapter 515.33, states that anybody who tampers with or disconnects pool alarms is guilty of an offense of the second degree, which carries a $5000 fine or a one-year prison sentence. The pool alarms should not be tampered with, thank you.
- Timeout Villas disclaims any responsibility for any damage caused by violent actions, acts of nature, riots, war, civil disobedience, or other instances of unforeseen circumstances that may have a negative impact on the guest.
- For the breakdown of public utilities like water, power, gas, BBQ fuel, or telephone/internet supply, we disclaim all responsibility. Neither are we responsible for the results of the acts or inactions of those who could provide or control major services nor are we responsible for any activities conducted near the land reserved by any authority or individuals over whom we have no influence. We are not responsible if a home item, such as the pool heater or air conditioner, breaks down. A local engineer will be dispatched right away to fix any issues.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage or change in the terms of your reservation brought on by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, unfavorable weather conditions, fire, flood, or labor dispute. There will be no credit granted for reduced stays brought on by late arrival or early departure for any cause, nor will there be any credit given for cancellation brought on by bad weather.
- The guests’ usage of the BBQs is at their own risk, and Timeout Villas disclaims all liability for any injuries of any sort that may result from such use. The connection of gas bottles is entirely the guest’s responsibility. Children should always be kept away from BBQs, whether they are in use or not.
- The Guest may be evicted from the Property without reimbursement if any of the requirements hereof are not followed, at the sole discretion of Timeout Villas.
- When a pool is heated by an electric heat pump and the outside air temperature falls below 55 degrees Fahrenheit, Timeout Villas disclaims all responsibility for the pool’s inability to deliver a sufficient level of warmth. It is outside of Timeout Villas’s control and is recognized as an act of nature when electric heating pumps fail to heat the pool since they cannot function successfully below this temperature.
- The property might not be available for your reservation due to factors beyond our control. Examples of these include but are not limited to, property sale, demolition near water, gas, or sewer leakage, fire, or any other property destruction rendering the property inhabitable or potentially inhabitable.
- Timeout Villas will try to make other arrangements in the case of a Force Majeure. Timeout Villas will return any payments made if the guest finds these alternative arrangements unacceptable. If the guest chooses the alternate lodging, they also consent to return to the original home once Timeout Villas determine that it will be open. We will not be liable for any additional expenses associated with any such cancellation, regardless of how they may develop. This will be the complete extent of our obligation to the Guest.